The STEVAL-HKI001V1 is an industrial drive evaluation system designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the A2C35S12M3-F IGBT power module for motor control applications.
It offers a solution for single- or three-phase main input with a converter inverter brake (CIB) topology able to handle a motor current up to 35 A (power module maximum current rating).
The hardware platform is a stackable solution consists of the power stage (STEVAL-CTM002V1), which contains the power module and current sensing circuitry, and the driving kit (STEVAL-CTM001V1) connected via external connectors.
The STEVAL-CTM001V1 driving kit consists of a STEVAL-CTM001V1C control board based on the STM32F303RBT7 microcontroller able to execute the field oriented control (FOC) algorithm to obtain the best performance in all motor control applications, and the STEVAL-CTM001V1D driving board based on the new galvanically isolated STGAP1AS gapDRIVE™, with suitable circuitry to drive the embedded IGBTs in the power module.
The control board has RS232 and CAN external interfaces to let you monitor and control your application on the evaluation system via PC.
- A2C35S12M3-F ACEPACK™ 2 power module in converter inverter brake (CIB) topology
- Control stage based on STM32F303 ARM® Cortex®-M3 MCU and compatible with ST MC library with ST-FOC algorithm (sensored and sensorless mode)
- In-rush current, thermal and overcurrent protection
- Brake function with external resistor
- On-board isolated current sensing of 2.1 kVRMS
- Galvanically isolated driving stage with STGAP1AS
- Additional gate driving for dissipative brake section (external power resistor)
- Protections and sensing (overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature, current reading input)
- Input/output interface (analog/digital)
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.