The STEVAL-IHM035V2 is designed to drive a high voltage/low power 3-phase brushless motor, either synchronous or asynchronous (PMSM and ACIM). It provides a compact solution in terms of size and efficient power dissipation, thanks to the ST IPM STGIPN3H60 (SLLIMM™-nano). With the on-board MC-connector, the demonstration board can also be interfaced with any ST MCU control board in order to implement a complete motor drive.
- Nominal power: up to 100 W
- Compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V control board
- Single shunt resistor for current reading
- On-board temperature sensor
- Overcurrent protection with boost/disabling capability
- For six-step drives:
- Current limitation/regulation network
- BEMF detection network
- MC connector
- Compatible with sinusoidal and trapezoidal control
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.