The STEVAL-IPM10F is a compact motor drive power board based on the SLLIMM™ (small low-loss intelligent molded module) 2nd series module STGIF10CH60TS-L. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving high power motors for a wide range of applications such as white goods, air conditioners, compressors, power fans, high-end power tools, and generally 3-phase inverters for motor drives. The IPM itself consists of short-circuit rugged IGBTs and a wide range of features such as undervoltage lockout, smart shutdown, temperature sensing and NTC inside, and overcurrent protection.
The main characteristics of this evaluation board are its small size, minimal BOM and high efficiency. It consists of an interface circuit (BUS and VCC connectors), bootstrap capacitors, snubber capacitor, hardware short-circuit protection, fault event signal, and temperature monitoring. In order to increase its flexibility, it was designed to work in single or three shunt-configuration and with double current sensing options such as three dedicated op-amps on-board, or op-amps embedded on the MCU. A Hall/Encoder part completes the circuit. Thanks to these advanced characteristics, the system has been specifically designed to achieve accurate and fast conditioning of the current feedback, matching the typical requirements for field-oriented control (FOC). The STEVAL-IPM10F is compatible with ST’s STM32-based control board, providing a complete platform for motor control.
- Input voltage: 125 - 400 VDC
- Nominal power: up to 1000 W
- Input auxiliary voltage: up to 20 V DC
- Single- or three- shunt resistors for current sensing (with sensing network)
- Two options for current sensing: dedicated op-amps or through MCU
- Overcurrent hardware protection
- IPM temperature monitoring and protection
- Hall sensor or encoder input
- Uses the STGIF10CH60TS-L IGBT intelligent power module from the 2nd series of SLLIMM™ IPMs
- Motor control connector (32-pin) to interface with ST MCU boards
- Universal conception for further evaluation with breadboard and testing pins
- Very compact size
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.