The STEVAL-IPMnG8Q is a compact motor drive power board based on SLLIMM™-nano (small low-loss intelligent molded module) 2nd series product (STGIPQ8C60T-HZ) . It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving high power motors in a wide range of applications such as power white goods, air conditioning, compressors, power fans and 3-phase inverters for motor drives in general.
The main characteristics of this evaluation board are small size, minimal BOM and high efficiency. It features an interface circuit (BUS and VCC connectors), bootstrap capacitors, snubber capacitor, hardware short-circuit protection, fault event signal and temperature monitoring. It is designed to work in single- or three-shunt configuration and with triple current sensing options: three dedicated on-board op-amps, op-amps embedded on MCU or single internal IPM op-amp. The Hall/Encoder part completes the circuit.
The system is designed to achieve accurate and fast conditioning of current feedback to satisfy the typical requirements for field oriented control (FOC).
The STEVAL-IPMnG8Q is compatible with ST’s control board based on STM32, providing a complete platform for motor control.
- Input voltage: from 125 to 400 VDC
- Nominal power: up to 600 W
- Nominal current: up to 4.8 Arms
- Input auxiliary voltage: up to 20 VDC
- Single- or three-shunt resistors for current sensing (with sensing network)
- Three options for current sensing: dedicated external op-amps, internal SLLIMM-nano op-amp (single) or via MCU
- Overcurrent hardware protection
- IPM temperature monitoring and protection
- Hall sensor or encoder input
- IGBT intelligent power module:
- 2nd series SLLIMM-nano IPM (STGIPQ8C60T-HZ – full molded package)
- Motor control connector (32 pins) interfacing with ST MCU boards
- Universal design for further evaluation with bread board and testing pins
- Very compact size
- RoHS compliant
ホーム / ビル / シティ･オートメーション
家庭用 & 業務用電気製品
産業用電源 / 産業用装置
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.