The STEVAL-IFP019V1 demonstration board shows the features of the VNI4140K-32 quad high-side smart-power solid-state relay.
The application offers robustness and complies with EMC industrial standards. It implements short-circuit/overload protection and also thermal management, achieving best-in-class MTBF values. The reference design is suitable for use in programmable logic controllers (PLCs) as well as to drive generic loads which require up to 1 A of nominal current (the typical current limitation is 1.1 - 2.6 A). Thanks to the very low RDS(on)(only 80 mΩ typical @ 25 °C per channel) the device allows very low power consumption during operation and for this reason it offers an ideal solution for IP65 / IP67 requirements. The VNI4140K-32 is compliant with IEC 61131-2 (international standard for programmable controllers).
- Output current: 1 A per channel
- Shorted load protections
- Junction overtemperature protection
- Case overtemperature protection for thermal independence of the channels
- Thermal case shutdown non-simultaneous restart for the various channels
- Protection against loss of ground
- Current limitation
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Open drain diagnostic outputs
- 3.3 V CMOS/TTL compatible inputs
- Fast demagnetization of inductive loads
- Conforms to IEC 61131-2
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.