The STEVAL-1PS01EJR evaluation board features the ST1PS01 is a nano-quiescent miniaturized synchronous step-down converter that is designed for applications where high efficiency, PCB size and thickness are the key factors.
The converter can provide up to 400 mA output current with an input voltage ranging from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. The output voltage can be dynamically adjusted from 1.8 V to 3.3 V using two digital control inputs.
Thanks to the enhanced peak current control (PCC), the ST1PS01 can achieve very high efficiency conversion using only a 2.2 µH inductor and two small capacitors. The advanced design circuitry used minimizes the quiescent current.
- 500 nA input quiescent current at VIN=3.6 V (not switching)
- 94% typical efficiency at 1 mA load (VIN=3.6 V, VOUT=3.3 V)
- 100% duty cycle
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V input operating range
- Undervoltage lockout: 1.57 V (VIN falling, typ.)
- Up to 400 mA output current capability
- Low power control operation for the best efficiency
- Embedded soft-start circuit
- Tiny external components: L=2.2 µH typ.
- Selectable output voltages: 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Output voltage Power Good
- ±1.5% output voltage accuracy (VOUT, TA=25 °C)
- Dynamic output voltage selection (D0, D1)
- Available in flip-chip package
- Suitable for the following applications:
- Wearable applications
- Personal tracking monitors
- Smart watches, sport bands
- Energy harvesting, wireless sensors
- Wearable and fitness accessories
- Industrial sensors, portable low power devices
- Single cell Li-Ion battery applications
- Bluetooth® low energy
- Hardware is WEEE and RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
電源 & コンバータ
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.