The STEVAL-CCC002V1 evaluation board lets you prototype a full-featured 5 V USB Type-C port with STUSB1600A, which can be configured in a source, sink or dual power role.
Both source and sink VBUS power paths are enabled directly by the STUSB1600A according to the port power role configuration and the attached device.
Jumpers are available to evaluate different power supply configurations for the STUSB1600A, based on the targeted application.
The various LEDs indicate the operating status of the STUSB1600A and USB Type-C port.
The USB Type-C port is pre-configured for 1.5 A USB Type-C current, Dual-role port and Dead Battery mode enabled.
- 1 full-featured USB Type-C port (Source/Sink/Dual-role)
- STUSB1600A Type-C controller compliant with USB Type-C standard rel. 1.2 + ECR
- VBUS power switches and discharge path
- VCONN support (programmable current limit up to 600 mA)
- Dead Battery mode support
- Compatible with NUCLEO-F072RB board for configuration and debug interface
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.