The STEVAL-ISA118V1 is an offline power converter in flyback topology with jittered fixed frequency. The board uses the VIPer16, allowing the application to handle up to approximately 6 W over a wide input voltage range, and up to about 10 W in the European single input voltage range.
The VIPer16 can operate with or without an auxiliary winding; both options are implemented on the board. When operating with the auxiliary winding, it can achieve very low standby consumption. Available protection features include thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload and open-loop failure protection.
- Offline converter for wide range input voltage
- Output power: up 6 W
- No need for auxiliary winding (selectable option)
- 30 mW standby consumption (with auxiliary winding)
- High efficiency tested in accordance with the ENERGY STAR®active mode method
- EMI test pre-compliant to EN55022 Class B
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.