STEVAL-ISA170V1 is a 150 W converter tailored to a typical specification for an all-in-one (AIO) computer power supply or a high power adapter. The architecture is based on a two-stage approach: a front-end PFC pre-regulator based on the L6563H TM PFC controller and a downstream LLC resonant half-bridge converter using the L6699 resonant controller.
The L6699 integrates some very innovative functions such as self-adjusting adaptive dead-time, anti-capacitive mode protection and a proprietary “safe-start” procedure that prevents hard switching at startup. The innovative adaptive synchronous rectification controller SRK2001 allows maximum efficiency in all load conditions. Thanks to the chipset used, the main feature of this power supply is its very high efficiency, which is compliant with ENERGY STAR® eligibility criteria for adapters and computers. The power supply also has very good efficiency at light load, and compliance with EuP Lot 6 Tier 2 requirements. No load input power consumption is very low as well, and within the international regulation limits.
- Universal input mains range: from 90 to 264 Vac; 45 to 66 Hz
- 12 V - 150 W continuous output power
- Light load: according to EuP Lot 6 Tier 2
- Average efficiency > 91% in accordance with ENERGY STAR® 6.1
- No load consumption < 0.15 W at 230 Vac, in accordance with European CoC ver. 5 Tier 2
- EMI: in accordance with EN55022 Class-B
- Safety: in accordance with EN60950
- PCB: double side, 70 µm, FR-4, mixed PTH/SMT
- Board size: 65 x 154 mm, 28 mm height
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.