The STEVAL-ISA206V1 product evaluation board is based on the L6986H synchronous step-down switching regulator that can deliver up to 2 A and withstand cold cranking across 100% duty cycle, which, along with its wide input operating voltage range, render the L6986H the ideal choice for 12 V - 24 V industrial standard Bus.
Synchronous rectification helps to achieve higher efficiency at full load as well as application compactness, while high-frequency switching (programmable up to 2 MHz) helps to cut on power passive costs and size while staying outside of the AM band.
The device can operate in a low consumption mode (LCM) with a quiescent current down to 30 µA at VIN = 12 V and VOUT = 3.3 V, hence assuring high efficiency at light loads, as required by typical car body applications that active during car parking.
A low noise mode (LNM) is also available to meet the requirements of infotainment applications of forced PWM mode in all loading conditions.
The default configuration of the board is output voltage set to 3.3 V configured in LCM, 500 kHz switching frequency, ISKIP current set to high level and the switchover feature disabled. All of these configurations can be easily changed by the user to evaluate different application scenarios.
- 2 A DC output current
- 4 V to 38 V operating input voltage.
- Low consumption mode or low noise mode
- Programmable ISKIP current
- 30 μA IQ at light load (LCM VIN = 12 V and VOUT = 3.3 V)
- 8 μA IQ-SHTDWN
- Adjustable fSW (250 kHz - 2 MHz)
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.85 V to VIN
- Embedded output voltage supervisor
- Synchronization (in all fSW range)
- Adjustable soft-start time
- Internal current limiting
- Overvoltage protection
- Output voltage sequencing
- Peak current mode architecture
- RDS(on)HS = 180 mΩ; RDS(on)LS = 150 mΩ
- Thermal shutdown
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.