The STEVAL-TSP009V2 is a reference design for a PoE+, high-efficiency, 3.3 V - 6 A flyback converter based on the PM8803 PoE controller.
The PM8803 is a highly integrated device embedding an IEEE802.3at-compliant powered device (PD) interface together with a PWM controller and support for auxiliary sources.
The STEVAL-TSP009V2 reference design is based on an isolated flyback CCM converter featuring synchronous rectification with gate driver transformer.
- IEEE 802.3at compliant PD interface
- Works with power supplied from Ethernet LAN cables or from local auxiliary sources
- Line input voltage range: 40 VDC to 60 VDC
- Output voltage: 3.35 VDC ± 5%
- Output current: 6 A
- Peak-to-peak output ripple: < 25 mV
- Efficiency DC-DC full-load: > 90%
- Overall peak efficiency: > 87%
- Transient response ΔVOUTPK-PK to 50% load step: < 250 mV
- ΔV in load line case: < 0.5%
- RoHs compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.