The STEVAL-STWINMAV1 microphone array expansion adds advanced audio sensing capabilities to the STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) kit for high frequency vibration monitoring applications.
The board includes four low-power, high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) MP23ABS1 capacitive sensing microphones, supported by a very low drop voltage, low quiescent current and low-noise voltage regulator ideal for batter-powered applications such as STWIN.
The expansion board is connected via a dedicated 12-pin connector to the core system board, which runs the STSW-STWINKT01 firmware with dedicated BSP drivers and application examples for you to test and develop vibration monitoring in the ultrasound frequency ranges.
- Analog microphone array expansion for STWIN (STEVAL-STWINKT1)
- Connects to STWIN core system board through dedicated 12-pin connector
- 3 V to 5.5 V power supply input
- 4 mm square-shaped differential microphone array
- 4x MP23ABS1 high-performance, single-ended, analog, bottom-port MEMS microphones
- LDK130 300 mA low quiescent current very low noise LDO
- On-board audio-grade quad ADC
- Serial Audio Interface (SAI) digital output
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.