The STEVAL-STWINWFV1 expansion board adds 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity to the SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) kit (STEVAL-STWINKT1).
Application examples that take advantage of this expansion board can be found in STSW-STWINKT01 firmware package as well as in the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 Predictive Maintenance Function Pack.
- Wi-Fi adapter for STWIN (STEVAL-STWINKT1)
- Plugs into STWIN core system board through dedicated 12-pin connector
- Single 3.3 V power supply input
- ISM43362-M3G-L44-E Wi-Fi module:
- 802.11 b/g/n Compatible based on Broadcom MAC/Baseband/Radio device
- Fully contained TCP/IP stack
- Host interface: SPI up to 25 MHz
- Network features ICMP ( Ping), ARP, DHCP,TCP, UDP
- Low power operation (3.3 V supply) with built-in low power modes
- Secure Wi-Fi authentication WEP-128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK
- CE certified
- FCC certified
- IC certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.