The LIS3DSH is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family with an embedded state machine that can be programmed to implement autonomous applications.
The LIS3DSH has dynamically selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±6g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 3.125 Hz to 1.6 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device can be configured to generate interrupt signals activated by user-defined motion patterns.
The LIS3DSH has an integrated first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
The LIS3DSH is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low power consumption
- ±2g/±4g/±6g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable full scale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- Programmable embedded state machines
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded FIFO
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
サポート & アプリケーション
|LLGA 16 3x3x1.0||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.