The STM32F427xx and STM32F429xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 180 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32F427xx and STM32F429xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 2 Mbyte, up to 256 Kbytes of SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 180 MHz, MPU, 225 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 2 MB of Flash memory organized into two banks allowing read-while-write
- Up to 256+4 KB of SRAM including 64-KB of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, Compact Flash/NOR/NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- LCD-TFT controller with fully programmable resolution (total width up to 4096 pixels, total height up to 2048 lines and pixel clock up to 83 MHz)
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for enhanced graphic content creation (DMA2D)
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 20×32 bit backup registers + optional 4 KB backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers up to 180 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Debug mode
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex-M4 Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 168 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 164 fast I/Os up to 90 MHz
- Up to 166 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 21 communication interfaces
- Up to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (11.25 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 6 SPIs (45 Mbits/s), 2 with muxed full-duplex I2S for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
- 1 x SAI (serial audio interface)
- 2 × CAN (2.0B Active) and SDIO interface
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- 8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface up to 54 Mbytes/s
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 144 20x20x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|