The STM32G431x6/x8/xB devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core. They operate at a frequency of up to 170 MHz.
The Cortex-M4 core features a single-precision floating-point unit (FPU), which supports all the Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and all the data types. It also implements a full set of DSP (digital signal processing) instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application’s security.
These devices embed high-speed memories (128 Kbytes of Flash memory, and 32 Kbytes of SRAM), an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
The devices also embed several protection mechanisms for embedded Flash memory and SRAM: readout protection, write protection, securable memory area and proprietary code readout protection.
The devices embed peripherals allowing mathematical/arithmetic function acceleration (CORDIC for trigonometric functions and FMAC unit for filter functions).
They offer two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), four comparators, three operational amplifiers, four DAC channels (2 external and 2 internal), an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, one general-purpose 32-bit timers, two 16-bit PWM timers dedicated to motor control, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and one 16-bit low-power timer.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces such as: three I2Cs, three SPIs multiplexed with two half duplex I2Ss, three USARTs, one UART and one low-power UART, one FDCAN, one SAI, one USB device and UCPD.
The devices operate in the -40 to +85 °C (+105 °C junction), -40 to +105 °C (+125 °C junction) and -40 to +125 °C (+130 °C junction) temperature ranges from a 1.71 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
Some independent power supplies are supported including an analog independent supply input for ADC, DAC, OPAMPs and comparators. A VBAT input allows backup of the RTC and the registers.
The STM32G431x6/x8/xB family offers 9 packages from 32-pin to 100-pin.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator) allowing 0-wait-state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 170 MHz with 213 DMIPS, MPU, DSP instructions
- Operating conditions:
- VDD, VDDA voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Mathematical hardware accelerators
- CORDIC for trigonometric functions acceleration
- FMAC: Filter mathematical accelerator
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory with ECC support, proprietary code readout protection (PCROP), securable memory area, 1 Kbyte OTP
- 22 Kbytes of SRAM, with hardware parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes
- Routine booster: 10 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus, with hardware parity check (CCM SRAM)
- Reset and supply management
- Power-on/power-down reset (POR/PDR/BOR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes: sleep, stop, standby and shutdown
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option (± 1%)
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (± 5%)
- Up to 86 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- Interconnect matrix
- 12-channel DMA controller
- 2 x ADCs 0.25 μs(up to 23 channels). Resolution up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range
- 4 x 12-bit DAC channels
- 2 x buffered external channels 1 MSPS
- 2 x unbuffered internal channels 15 MSPS
- 4 x ultra-fast rail-to-rail analog comparators
- 3 x operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible
- Internal voltage reference buffer (VREFBUF) supporting three output voltages (2.048 V, 2.5 V, 2.95 V)
- 14 timers:
- 1 x 32-bit timer and 2 x 16-bit timers with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- 2 x 16-bit 8-channel advanced motor control timers, with up to 8 x PWM channels, dead time generation and emergency stop
- 1 x 16-bit timer with 2 x IC/OCs, one OCN/PWM, dead time generation and emergency stop
- 2 x 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, dead time generation and emergency stop
- 2 x watchdog timers (independent, window)
- 1 x SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- 2 x 16-bit basic timers
- 1 x low-power timer
- Calendar RTC with alarm, periodic wakeup from stop/standby
- Communication interfaces
- 1 x FDCAN controller supporting flexible data rate
- 3 x I2C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from stop
- 4 x USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- 1 x LPUART
- 3 x SPIs, 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, 2 x with multiplexed half duplex I2S interface
- 1 x SAI (serial audio interface)
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface with LPM and BCD support
- IRTIM (infrared interface)
- USB Type-C™ /USB power delivery controller (UCPD)
- True random number generator (RNG)
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Development support: serial wire debug (SWD), JTAG, Embedded trace macrocell™
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2||
Package:LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.