The access line ultra-low-power STM32L071xx microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance Arm Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 192 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 6 Kbytes of data EEPROM and 20 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The STM32L071xx devices provide high power efficiency for a wide range of performance. It is achieved with a large choice of internal and external clock sources, an internal voltage adaptation and several low-power modes.
The STM32L071xx devices offer several analog features, one 12-bit ADC with hardware oversampling, two ultra-low-power comparators, several timers, one low-power timer (LPTIM), four general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timer, one RTC and one SysTick which can be used as timebases. They also feature two watchdogs, one watchdog with independent clock and window capability and one window watchdog based on bus clock.
Moreover, the STM32L071xx devices embed standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to three I2Cs, two SPIs, one I2S, four USARTs, a low-power UART (LPUART), .
The STM32L071xx also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
The ultra-low-power STM32L071xx devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. They are available in the -40 to +125 °C temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 to 125 °C temperature range
- 0.29 µA Standby mode (3 wakeup pins)
- 0.43 µA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 0.86 µA Stop mode + RTC + 20-Kbyte RAM retention
- Down to 93 µA/MHz in Run mode
- 5 µs wakeup time (from Flash memory)
- 41 µA 12-bit ADC conversion at 10 ksps
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ with MPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max.
- 0.95 DMIPS/MHz
- Up to 192-Kbyte Flash memory with ECC(2 banks with read-while-write capability)
- 20 -Kbyte RAM
- 6 Kbytes of data EEPROM with ECC
- 20-byte backup register
- Sector protection against R/W operation
- Up to 84 fast I/Os (78 I/Os 5V tolerant)
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-safe, low-power BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock sources
- 1 to 25 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High speed internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (+/- 1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USART, I2C, SPI supported
- Development support
- Serial wire debug supported
- Rich Analog peripherals
- 12-bit ADC 1.14 Msps up to 16 channels (down to 1.65 V)
- 2x ultra-low-power comparators (window mode and wake up capability, down to 1.65 V)
- 7-channel DMA controller, supporting ADC, SPI, I2C, USART, Timers
- Up to 10x peripheral communication interfaces
- 4x USART (2 with ISO 7816, IrDA), 1x UART (low power)
- Up to 6x SPI 16 Mbits/s
- 3x I2C (2 with SMBus/PMBus)
- 11x timers: 2x 16-bit with up to 4 channels, 2x 16-bit with up to 2 channels, 1x 16-bit ultra-low-power timer, 1x SysTick, 1x RTC, 2x 16-bit basic, and 2x watchdogs (independent/window)
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- All packages are ECOPACK2
- Ultra-low-power platform
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||-||Industrial||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||-||Industrial||-|| |
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
Package:LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4