The ultra-low-power STM32L151x6/8/B and STM32L152x6/8/B devices incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at 32 MHz frequency (33.3 DMIPS), a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 128 Kbytes and RAM up to 16 Kbytes) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
All the devices offer a 12-bit ADC, 2 DACs and 2 ultra-low-power comparators, six general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timers, which can be used as time bases.
Moreover, the STM32L151x6/8/B and STM32L152x6/8/B devices contain standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs and a USB. The STM32L151x6/8/B and STM32L152x6/8/B devices offer up to 20 capacitive sensing channels to simply add touch sensing functionality to any application.
They also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
Finally, the integrated LCD controller (except STM32L151x6/8/B devices) has a built-in LCD voltage generator that allows to drive up to 8 multiplexed LCDs with contrast independent of the supply voltage.
The ultra-low-power STM32L151x6/8/B and STM32L152x6/8/B devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. It is available in the -40 to +85 °C temperature range, extended to 105°C in low power dissipation state. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40°C to 85°C/105°C temperature range
- 0.3 μA Standby mode (3 wakeup pins)
- 0.9 μA Standby mode + RTC
- 0.57 μA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 1.2 μA Stop mode + RTC
- 9 μA Low-power run mode
- 214 μA/MHz Run mode
- 10 nA ultra-low I/O leakage
- < 8 μs wakeup time
- Core: ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit CPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1)
- Memory protection unit
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-safe, low-power BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock sources
- 1 to 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High Speed Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (+/- 1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz
- PLL for CPU clock and USB (48 MHz)
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USART supported
- Development support
- Serial wire debug supported
- JTAG and trace supported
- Up to 83 fast I/Os (73 I/Os 5V tolerant), all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors
- Up to 128 Kbytes Flash memory with ECC
- Up to 16 Kbytes RAM
- Up to 4 Kbytes of true EEPROM with ECC
- 80-byte backup register
- LCD Driver (except STM32L151x/6/8/B devices) for up to 8x40 segments
- Support contrast adjustment
- Support blinking mode
- Step-up converter on board
- Rich analog peripherals (down to 1.8 V)
- 12-bit ADC 1 Msps up to 24 channels
- 12-bit DAC 2 channels with output buffers
- 2x ultra-low-power-comparators(window mode and wake up capability)
- DMA controller 7x channels
- 8x peripheral communication interfaces
- 1x USB 2.0 (internal 48 MHz PLL)
- 3x USARTs (ISO 7816, IrDA)
- 2x SPIs 16 Mbit/s
- 2x I2Cs (SMBus/PMBus)
- 10x timers: 6x 16-bit with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM channels, 2x 16-bit basic timers, 2x watchdog timers (independent and window)
- Up to 20 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Ultra-low-power platform
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||-||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
|UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55||-||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.