The STM32L4S5xx, STM32L4S7xx and STM32L4S9xx devices are an ultra-low-power microcontrollers family (STM32L4+ Series) based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core. They operate at a frequency of up to 120 MHz.
The Cortex-M4 core features a single-precision floating-point unit (FPU), which supports all the Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and all the data types. The Cortex-M4 core also implements a full set of DSP (digital signal processing) instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application’s security.
These devices embed high-speed memories (2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 640 Kbytes of SRAM), a flexible external memory controller (FSMC) for static memories (for devices with packages of 100 pins and more), two OctoSPI Flash memories interface (available on all packages) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
The STM32L4Sxxx devices embed several protection mechanisms for embedded Flash memory and SRAM: readout protection, write protection, proprietary code readout protection and a firewall.
These devices offer a fast 12-bit ADC (5 Msps), two comparators, two operational amplifiers, two DAC channels, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, two general-purpose 32-bit timer, two 16-bit PWM timers dedicated to motor control, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and two 16-bit low-power timers. The devices support four digital filters for external sigma delta modulators (DFSDM). In addition, up to 24 capacitive sensing channels are available.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces such as:
Three USARTs, two UARTs and one low-power UART
One USB OTG full-speed
The STM32L4S5xx, STM32L4S7xx and STM32L4S9xx devices embed an AES and a HASH hardware accelerator.
The devices operate in the -40 to +85 °C (+105 °C junction) and -40 to +125 °C (+130 °C junction) temperature ranges from a 1.71 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
Some independent power supplies are supported like an analog independent supply input for ADC, DAC, OPAMPs and comparators, a 3.3 V dedicated supply input for USB and up to 14 I/Os, which can be supplied independently down to 1.08 V. A VBAT input allows to backup the RTC and backup the registers.
The STM32L4Sxxx family offers six packages from 100-pin to 169-pin.
主な特徴Ultra-low-power with FlexPowerControl
- 1.71 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 °C to 85/125 °C temperature range
- Batch acquisition mode (BAM)
- 305 nA in VBAT mode: supply for RTC and 32x32-bit backup registers
- 33 nA Shutdown mode (5 wakeup pins)
- 125 nA Standby mode (5 wakeup pins)
- 420 nA Standby mode with RTC
- 2.8 μA Stop 2 with RTC
- 110 μA/MHz Run mode
- 5 μs wakeup from Stop mode
- Brownout reset (BOR) in all modes except shutdown
- Interconnect matrix
Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait-state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 120 MHz, MPU, 150 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Drystone 2.1)
- 409.20 Coremark® (3.41 Coremark/MHz @120 MHz)
- 233 ULPMark™CP score
- 56.5 ULPMark™PP score
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC (LSE)
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (±1%)
- Internal low-power 32 kHz RC (±5%)
- Internal multispeed 100 kHz to 48 MHz oscillator, auto-trimmed by LSE (better than ±0.25 % accuracy)
- Internal 48 MHz with clock recovery
- 3 PLLs for system clock, USB, audio, ADC
RTC with HW calendar, alarms and calibration
Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels: support touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
Advanced graphics features
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ (DMA2D) for enhanced graphic content creation
- Chrom-GRC™ (GFXMMU) allowing up to 20% of graphic resources optimization
- MIPI® DSI Host controller with two DSI lanes running at up to 500 Mbits/s each
- LCD-TFT controller
16x timers: 2 x 16-bit advanced motor-control, 2 x 32-bit and 5 x 16-bit general purpose, 2x 16-bit basic, 2x low-power 16-bit timers (available in Stop mode), 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
Up to 136 fast I/Os, most 5 V-tolerant, up to 14 I/Os with independent supply down to 1.08 VMemories
- 2-Mbyte Flash, 2 banks read-while-write, proprietary code readout protection
- 640 Kbytes of SRAM including 64 Kbytes with hardware parity check
- External memory interface for static memories supporting SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and FRAM memories
- 2 x OctoSPI memory interface
4x digital filters for sigma delta modulator
Rich analog peripherals (independent supply)
- 12-bit ADC 5 Msps, up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling, 200 μA/Msps
- 2x 12-bit DAC, low-power sample and hold
- 2x operational amplifiers with built-in PGA
- 2x ultra-low-power comparators
20x communication interfaces
- USB OTG 2.0 full-speed, LPM and BCD
- 2x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 4x I2C FM+(1 Mbit/s), SMBus/PMBus
- 6x USARTs (ISO 7816, LIN, IrDA, modem)
- 3x SPIs (5x SPIs with the dual OctoSPI)
- CAN (2.0B Active) and SDMMC
14-channel DMA controller
True random number generator
CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
8- to 14-bit camera interface up to 32 MHz (black and white) or 10 MHz (color)
Encryption hardware accelerator: AES (128/256-bit key), HASH (SHA-256)
Development support: serial wire debug (SWD), JTAG, Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM)
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2||
Package:LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.