The medium-density STM8AL313x/4x/6x and STM8AL3L4x/6x devices are members of the STM8AL automotive ultra-low-power 8-bit family. The medium-density STM8AL3xxx family operates from 1.8 V to 3.6 V (down to 1.65 V at power down) and is available in the -40 to +85°C and -40 to +125°C temperature ranges.
The medium-density STM8AL3xxx ultra-low-power family features the enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low power operations.
The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive In-Application debugging and ultrafast Flash programming.
All medium-density STM8AL3xxx microcontrollers feature embedded data EEPROM and low power low-voltage single-supply program Flash memory.
They incorporate an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.
Two different packages are proposed which include 32 and 48 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
All STM8AL3xxx ultra-low-power products are based on the same architecture with the same memory mapping and a coherent pinout.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating conditions
- Operating power supply range 1.8 V to 3.6 V (down to 1.65 V at power down)
- Temperature range: - 40 °C to 85 or 125 °C
- Low power features
- Five low-power modes: Wait, low-power run (5.1 μA), low-power wait (3 μA), active-halt with full RTC (1.3 μA), halt with PDR (400 nA)
- Run from Flash: 195 μA/MHz + 440 μA
- Run from RAM: 90 μA/MHz + 400 μA
- Ultra-low leakage per I/0: 50 nA
- Fast wakeup from Halt: 4.7 μs
- Advanced STM8 core
- Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Max freq. 16 MHz, 16 CISC MIPS peak
- Up to 40 external interrupt sources
- Reset and supply management
- Low power, ultra safe BOR reset with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock management
- 1 to 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 38 kHz low consumption RC
- Clock security system
- Low power RTC
- BCD calendar with alarm interrupt
- Auto-wakeup from Halt (0.95 ppm resolution) w/ periodic interrupt
- LCD: up to 4x28 segments w/ step-up converter
- Program memory: up to 32 Kbyte Flash program; data retention 20 years at 55 °C
- Data memory: up to 1 Kbyte true data EEPROM; endurance 300 kcycle
- RAM: up to 2 Kbyte
- Four channels; supported peripherals: ADC, DAC, SPI, I2C, USART, timers
- One channel for memory-to-memory
- 12-bit DAC with output buffer
- 12-bit ADC up to 1 Mbps/25 channels
- Temp sensor and internal reference voltage
- Two ultra-low-power comparators
- One with fixed threshold and one rail to rail
- Wakeup capability
- Two 16-bit timers with two channels (used as IC, OC, PWM), quadrature encoder
- One 16-bit advanced control timer with three channels, supporting motor control
- One 8-bit timer with 7-bit prescaler
- Two watchdogs: one window, one independent
- Beeper timer with 1-, 2- or 4 kHz frequencies
- Communication interfaces
- Synchronous serial interface (SPI)
- Fast I2C 400 kHz SMBus and PMBus
- USART (ISO 7816 interface, IrDA, LIN 1.3, LIN 2.0)
- Up to 41 I/Os, all mappable on interrupt vectors
- Development support
- Fast on-chip programming and non intrusive debugging with SWIM
- Bootloader using USART
- 96-bit unique ID
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 32 7x7x1.4||Automotive||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 32 7x7x1.4||Automotive||Ecopack2|| |
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Automotive||Ecopack2|
LQFP 32 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
Package:LQFP 32 7x7x1.4
LQFP 32 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade