LoRa-E5 mini is a compacted-sized dev board for testing, prototyping and building LoRa device. It leads out full GPIOs of LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC and has rich interfaces including UART, ADC, SPI, IIC,etc. Supporting LoRaWAN protocol and global frequency, it supports transmission up to 10 km with ultra-low power consumption.
1. Full GPIOs led out from the Lora-E5 STM32WLE5JC
2. Global LoRaWAN® and LoRa frequency plan supported
3. Long-distance transmission range to 10km (ideal value in open area)
4. Mini and compact size, suitable for rapid testing and building small size prototype
5. Convenient RESET and BOOT buttons on board