Multilink Universal is a debug probe which allows a PC/laptop access to JTAG/SWD on ARM Cortex devices and several non-ARM architectures. It connects between a USB port on a Windows machine and the standard debug connector on the target. The debug headers can be accessed by simply flipping open the plastic case. Ribbon cables that correspond to all supported devices are included.
- USB interface from PC to Multilink allows for fast, easy programming and debugging
- Draws power from USB interface-- no separate power supply required (draws less than 1mA from the target).
- Target Voltage: 1.8V-5.25V
- Compatible with ARM devices from many manufacturers and several other architectures.
- Pipelined programming algorithms for some SPC56xx-58xx families that dramatically increase programming speed.
- ARM device support includes both the JTAG and SWD protocols
- Includes USB cable, Type A Male to Type B Male, 6-ft.