Cs/NET is the commercial version of the Micrium’s uC/TCP-IP stack that has been enabling connected devices for nearly 15 years. This highly configurable stack offers developers a choice of interfaces and has undergone extensive testing for RFC compliance. The stack is delivered as part of a package that incorporates key protocols for reliable TCP-IP based connectivity.
Cs/NET offers the following:
- Support for multiple interfaces and multiple IP addresses per interface (multihoming)
- Robust IPv4 and IPv6 implementations
- BSD socket API with most popular socket options
- Fully scalable implementation
- SSL/TLS socket option (sold separately)
- MQTT and HTTP client modules for cloud connectivity