By providing a unique combination of data orchestration, security, cloud APIs and global connectivity in a single platform, Octave allows you to focus on your data and on your use cases. With Octave, IoT assets and microcontrollers can be fully integrated with any cloud platform in matters of hours. No need to worry about rebuilding all the layers of an IoT infrastructure from scratch.
The I-CUBE-OCTAVE-RP Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32 microcontrollers acting as end devices.
This package supports the Octave enabled Sierra Wireless modules which enable the local Application with:
- Rest APIs and Cloud connectors to easily integrate your devices with any cloud platform
- Edge & Cloud distributed Data processing with a simple and common developement environment
- Edge to Cloud Data Vault : we ensure your data makes it to the other end in any case
- Leightweight Edge logic code updates (No FOTA required for these)
- Device management, Firmware update over the air
- Pre-provisioned and managed End-to-end security
- LPWA Efficient cellular stack (LWM2M) handled for you
- Pre-provisioned global cellular connectivity
Deliverables: ready to use Edge to Cloud connectivity and distributed processing platform. Comes with ready to use modules with SW package already installed.
For more information, please refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJyffeeHS3A
Octave Embedded Client is correlated to Octave Services and Octave Modules.