Embedded Encryption Manager (EEM) allows developers to secure embedded systems using multiple encryption or hash algorithms through a uniform interface. Using a well-defined interface shortens development time as developers can now simply drop-in the EEM and encrypt data stored on flash memory or transmitted across a network. Such security is necessary to block potential hackers looking for a backdoor to access embedded system data.
Developed using a formal process, the EEM undergoes verification to ensure stability and enhanced integrity. It is delivered with a full MISRA compliance report and a test suite that includes 100% MC-DC coverage. This level of verifiable quality in the area of security and encryption stands in direct contrast with the widely used ‘code-then-test’ methods, which have resulted in serious security breaches, such as Heartbleed.
- Full MISRA compliance report supplied
- 100% MC/DC coverage of the module
- Module can be extended with new algorithms
- Algorithms are designed to have hardware-specific optimizations
- Verified algorithms include AES, 3DES, DSS, EDH, MD5, RSA, SHA-1 and SHA-256