The STBB1-AXX is a fixed frequency, high efficiency, buck-boost DC-DC converter able to provide output voltages ranging from 1.2 V to 5.5 V and input voltages from 2.0 V to 5.5 V. The device can operate with input voltages higher than, equal to, or lower than the output voltage making the product suitable for single lithium-Ion, multicell alkaline or NiMH applications where the output voltage is within the battery voltage range. The integrated low-RDS(on) N-channel and P-channel MOSFET switches contribute to its high efficiency. The mode pin allows the selection between auto mode and forced PWM mode thus taking benefit either of lower power consumption or better dynamic performance. The device also includes soft-start control, thermal shutdown and current limit. The STBB1-AXX is packaged in DFN10 (3 x 3 mm).
- Buck-boost DC-DC converter
- Operating input voltage range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- 2% DC feedback voltage tolerance
- Synchronous rectification
- Shutdown function
- 1.5 MHz switching frequency
- Power save mode at light load
- Typical efficiency: > 94%
- 2.3 A switches peak current limit at 3.3 V
- Shutdown current < 1 µA
- Available in DFN10 (3 x 3 mm)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.