The ESDAxxSC5 and ESDAxxSC6 are monolithic voltage suppressors designed to protect components which are connected to data and transmission lines against ESD.
They clamp the voltage just above the logic level supply for positive transients, and to a diode drop below ground for negative transient.
- 4 unidirectional ESD protection
- 400 W peak pulse power (8/20 μs)
- High ESD protection level: up to 30 kV
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level exceed level 4:
- 30 kV (air discharge)
- 30 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883E- Method 3015-7: class3B
- human body model
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
Up to 30 kV ESD and overvoltage protection, with high surge capability at high temperature
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.