The SD2931-12MR is a gold metallized N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. Electrically identical to the standard SD2931 MOSFET, it is used for 50 V DC large signal applications up to 230 MHz.
The SD2931-12MR is mechanically compatible with the SD2931 but offers better thermal capability (25% lower thermal resistance), representing the best-in-class in transistors for ISM applications, where reliability and ruggedness are critical factors.
The SD2931-12MR benefits from the latest generation of environmentally designed packing, ruggedized against cyclic high moisture operation and severe storage conditions.
- Gold metallization
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source push-pull configuration
- POUT = 150 W min. with 14 dB gain @ 175 MHz
- Thermally enhanced packing for lower junction temperatures
- GFS and VGS sort marked on unit
- Moisture resistant package specifically designed to operate in extreme environments
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.