Key Product Benefits
ST offers AEC-qualified integrated chipset for up to 48V electric BLDC traction ECU (Electronic Control Unit). Each component has its own development toolchain and set of collaterals; a complete motor demonstrator based on this chipset equipped with a FOC control library is also available.
The software package includes:
- The SPC5-MCTK-LIB motor control library, capable to drive single or dual Field Oriented Control (FOC) 3-phase Permanent Magnet motors;
- A helpful plug-in configurator fully integrated into SPC5Studio Open Development Environment that helps and guide user to fine-tune the motor performance;
- SPC5 Motor Control Live Monitor to visually check and control the motor.
The key building blocks of ST proposal are MCU from 32-bit Power Architecture family, L9907 BLDC predriver and 100V MOSFETs for bridge inverter implementation. Particularly suitable for motor control applications, the SPC560P includes specific peripherals such as six channels PWM outputs (flexPWM) which can be used to control each single phase of a 3 Phase BLDC motor, two ADC whose shared signal can acquire the three phase current and a Cross Timer Unit (CTU) to completely avoid CPU involvement for in-time acquisitions of the state variables during control cycle (PWM cycle, half PWM cycle or number of PWM cycles).
- 1 x SPC560P-DISP
To evaluate your brushless motor control Applications, ST offers three different kits:
- SPC560P-DISP (MCU Board) + EVAL-L9907 (Pre-Driver and Power board up to 20A) + STSW-L9907 (software) for up to 48V application
- SPC560P-DISP (MCU Board) + EVAL-L9907-H (Pre-Driver and Power board up to 120A) + STSW-L9907-H (software) for up to 48V application
- SPC5-MCTK-01 complete motor demonstrator composed by SPC560P-DISP (MCU Board) + EVAL-L9907 (Pre-Driver and Power board up to 20A) + 24V Motor + SPC5-MCTK-LIB (Software)
The key building blocks of ST’s proposal are an SPC5 32-bit automotive MCU based on the Power Architecture family, an L9907 BLDC pre-driver and 100V MOSFETs for the bridge-inverter implementation.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|STSW-L9907-H||EVAL-L9907-H Graphical User Interface||Active|
|STSW-L9907||EVAL-L9907 Graphical User Interface||Active|
All Evaluation Features
The proposed kit is a valid tool allowing the evaluation of the L9907 according to customer’s needs.
The EVAL-L9907 is an evaluation board designed to provide the user a platform for the
L9907, a FET driver for 3 phase BLDC motor, with the capabilities needed to drive a BLCD motor properly and to provide diagnostic functionalities.
- EVAL-L9907 can be combined with the discovery board SPC560P-DISP and a dedicated SW allows the motor control application by using a PC via a USB port.
The SPC5-MCTK-01 Automotive Motor Controller Toolkit bundles combines both SPC560P automotive microcontroller the L9907 driver and is now available for purchase on the st.com website, together with the Field Oriented Control library (SPC5-MCTK-LIB) and monitoring tools. The kit includes a 24V, 64 Watt motor to simplify the set-up time.
- The SPC5-MCTK-LIB FOC (Field oriented Control) Library is a software library specifically developed for SPC5 microcontroller family to control Automotive BLDC motor control applications.
- This library is also configurable via the SPC5-Studio development environment. A helpful plug-in configurator fully integrated into SPC5Studio Open Development Environment helps and guide users to find the best setting in terms of control efficiency and performances based on the target platform and application.
Automotive Analog and Power
|L5300AH7||Automotive 5V Low Dropout Voltage Regulator|
|L5300GJ||Automotive 5V Low Drop Voltage Regulator|
|L9777||Low power voltage regulator|
|L9907||3 phase gate driver for 6step or FOC controlled Brushless Motors compatible with 48V NET|
|SPC560P50L5||32-bit Power Architecture MCU for Automotive Chassis and Safety Applications|
|STD105N10F7AG||Automotive-grade N-channel 100 V, 6.8 mOhm typ., 80 A STripFET F7 Power MOSFET in a DPAK package|
|STH275N8F7-6AG||Automotive-grade N-channel 80 V, 1.7 mOhm typ., 180 A STripFET F7 Power MOSFET in H2PAK-6 package|
|STH315N10F7-6||Automotive-grade N-channel 100 V, 2.1 mOhm typ., 180 A STripFET F7 Power MOSFET in H2PAK-6 package|
|STL135N8F7AG||Automotive-grade N-channel 80 V, 3.15 mOhm typ., 130 A STripFET F7 Power MOSFET in a PowerFLAT 5x6 package|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-MCAMC01001V1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.