The ACST1235-8FP belongs to the ACS™ / ACST power switch family built with A.S.D.®(application specific discrete) technology. This high performance device is suited to home appliances or industrial systems and drives loads up to 12 A.
This ACST1235-8FP switch embeds a Triac structure and a high voltage clamping device able to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line transients such as those described in the IEC 61000-4-5 standard. It offers an extremely high static dV/dt immunity of 2 kV/μs minimum at 150 °C junction temperature.
ACST1235-8FP enables applications to be compliant with IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5.
- 12 A medium current AC Switch
- Triac with self overvoltage protection
- High static immunity and dynamic commutation
- 800 V VDRM/ VRRM
- High junction temperature: Tj= 150 °C max
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- TO-220FPAB-insulated package 1500VRMS
- ECOPACK®2 and RoHs compliant component
Recommended for you
ホーム / ビル / シティ･オートメーション
家庭用 & 業務用電気製品
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.