The ACST1635-8FP belongs to the AC power switch range built with A.S.D.®technology. This high performance device is designed for home appliances or industrial systems and drives loads up to 16 A.
This ACST1635-8FP switch embeds a Triac structure with a high voltage crowbar device to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line surges such as those described in the IEC 61000-4-5 (surge immunity test).
- Enables equipment to meet IEC 61000-4-5 surge with overvoltage crowbar technology
- High noise immunity against static dV/dt and IEC 61000-4-4 burst
- High junction temperature: Tj= 150 °C
- Needs no external over-voltage protection
- VCLgives headroom before clamping then crowbar action
- Reduces component count
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- Provides UL certified insulation rated at 2000 V rms
Recommended for you
ホーム / ビル / シティ･オートメーション
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.