The STDP93x0, STDP9210, and STDP73x0 (i.e. Athena) ICs are a series of innovative System-on-Chip (SoC) controllers designed for multifunctional monitors with a maximum resolution of up to 2560 x 1600 (STDP93x0), 1920 x 1200 (STDP73x0), and 120 Hz FHD (STDP9210).
The Athena chips are the first ICs to combine a DP 1.2 receiver/transmitter, HDMI 1.4 receiver, and dual DVI receiver to support 3D video source from graphics cards and Blu-rays for full HD 120 Hz display. The Athena ICs can capture a maximum of 4096 pixels by 2160 lines. This can be either bypassed unchanged or scaled down to a maximum of 2560 x 1600 or 2048 x 2160 (STDP93x0) or 1920 x 1200 (STDP73x0) or 120 Hz FHD (STDP92x0). Two types of output ports (i.e. LVDS and DP) deliver unparalleled image quality and supports display resolutions of up to WQXGA, WUXGA, and FHD as well. Both outputs simultaneously output the scaled video, or the bypassed captured input video. Alternately, the DisplayPort transmitters may be programmed to drive a multi-stream display.
The Athena SoCs allow for a flexible LCD/notebook panel interface by providing high-speed dual (STDP73x0) and quad (STDP93x0/STDP9210) LVDS transmitters as well as iDP/eDP1.2 transmitters. DP 1.2 enables multi-monitor displays (i.e. daisy chain support) in STDP9320 and STDP7320 by providing multiple streams through a signal cable connection. The DisplayPort receiver in the Athena chips is in compliance with the VESA Mobility DisplayPort (MyDP) standard. As a MyDP sink, the Athena SoCs can receive 1080P 60 Hz video and audio from a MyDP enabled smartphone and tablet to mirror the mobile video on a large screen display.
- Single-chip WQXGA (2560 x 1600) monitor scaler (STDP93x0)
- Single-chip 3D FHD (1920 x 1080 120 Hz) monitor scaler (STDP9210)
- Single-chip WUXGA (1920 x 1200) monitor scaler (STDP73x0)
- Integrated DisplayPort® (DP) 1.2 compliant Rx and Tx with support for eDP, multistream, and 3D video formats
- Supports VESA Mobility DisplayPort (MyDP) standard
- Video processing supports full or partial capture of 4096 x 2160 format scaled to 2560 x 2160 output format
- Integrated HDMI 1.4 and dual-DVI receiver to support 3D video
- 10-bit triple ADCs (sampling rate up to 205 MHz)
- Integrated 2:1 MUX to receive VGA and component input
- High-speed dual LVDS Tx (STDP73x0) or quad LVDS Tx (STDP93x0/STDP9210)
- DDR2/DDR3 memory interface 32 bits wide (STDP93x0/STDP9210) or 16 bits wide (STDP73x0)
- Supports daisy chaining of monitors of up to four streams (STDP9320/STDP7320)
- Video window detection for multimedia content display
- Panel backlight RGB uniformity compensation
- Advanced Faroudja® video processing: MADi and DCDi
- 6-axis color control independent of ACC
- Advanced bit-mapped OSD controller
- 3D Frame Rate Conversion (FRC) and advanced overdrive to support 3D video
- 4K x 2K screen resolution support
- Advanced PIP for all input sources
|LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7
LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.