The BlueNRG-1 is a very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode system-on-chip, compliant with Bluetooth specification.
The BlueNRG-1 extends the features of award-winning BlueNRG network processor, enabling the usage of the embedded Cortex M0 for running the user application code.
The BlueNRG-1 includes 160 KB of programming Flash memory, 24 KB of static RAM memory with retention (two 12 KB banks) and SPI, UART, I2C standard communication interface peripherals. It also features multifunction timers, watchdog, RTC and DMA controller.
An ADC is available for interfacing with analog sensors, and for reading the measurement of the integrated battery monitor. A digital filter is available for processing a PDM stream.
The BlueNRG-1 offers the same excellent RF performance of the BlueNRG radio, and the integrated high efficiency DC/DC converter keeps the same ultra-low power characteristics, but the BlueNRG-1 improves the BlueNRG sleep mode current consumption allowing a further increase in the battery lifetime of the applications.
- Bluetooth specification compliant master, slave and multiple roles simultaneously, single-mode Bluetooth low energy system-on-chip
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Integrated linear regulator and DC-DC step-down converter
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 105 °C
- High performance, ultra-low power Cortex-M0 32-bit based architecture core
- Programmable 160 KB Flash
- 24 KB RAM with retention (two 12 KB banks)
- 1 x UART interface
- 1 x SPI interface
- 2 x I2C interface
- 14 or 15 GPIO
- 2 x multifunction timer
- 10-bit ADC
- Watchdog & RTC
- DMA controller
- PDM stream processor
- 16 or 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz ring oscillator
- Battery voltage monitor and temperature sensor
- Up to +8 dBm available output power (at antenna connector)
- Excellent RF link budget (up to 96 dB)
- Accurate RSSI to allow power control
- 8.3 mA TX current (@ -2 dBm, 3.0 V)
- Down to 1 µA current consumption with active BLE stack (sleep mode)
- Suitable for building applications compliant with the following radio frequency regulations: ETSI EN 300 328, EN 300 440, FCC CFR47 Part 15, ARIB STD-T66
- Pre-programmed bootloader via UART
- QFN32, WCSP34 package option
- Dedicated wettable flank QFN package for automotive grade qualification
Simplified RF design for optimized performance
Recommended for you
コンピュータ & 周辺機器
ゲーム & ドローン
Support and Applications
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 5X5X1.0 32L WET FLK||インダストリアル||Ecopack3|
VFQFPN 5X5X1.0 32L WET FLK
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.