The SPSGRF-868 and SPSGRF-915 are easy-to-use, low power sub-GHz modules based on the SPIRIT1 RF transceiver, operating respectively in the 868 MHz SRD and 915 MHz ISM bands.
The modules provide a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor.
The SPSGRF series enables wireless connectivity in electronic devices, requiring no RF experience or expertise for integration into the final product. As an FCC, IC, and CE certified solution, the SPSGRF series optimizes the time-to-market of end applications. The SPSGRF-915 is an FCC certified module (FCC ID: S9NSPSGRF) and IC certified (IC 8976C-SPSGRF), while the SPSGRF-868 is certified CE.
The modules are designed for maximum performance in minimal space and include 4 programmable I/O pins and SPI serial interfaces.
主な特徴Programmable radio features
- Based on Sub-1GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver and integrated Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3)
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOk, ASK
- Air data rate from 1 to 500 kbps
- On-board antenna
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 85 °C
- Receiver sensitivity: -118 dBm
- Programmable RF output power up to +11.6 dBm
- Up to 32 programmable I/O functions on 4 GPIO programmable module pins
Two typical carrier frequency versions:
- SPSGRF-868 with 868 MHz tuned antenna
- SPSGRF-915 with 915 MHz tuned antenna
- CE (SPSGRF-868)
- FCC (SPSGRF-915)
- IC (SPSGRF-915)
Support and Applications
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.