Security is critical for your applications. Whether you are new to the game and need to learn fast, or already have prior experience in securing embedded systems, these free online courses focusing on the STM32Trust ecosystem will help you implement security using a general-purpose microcontroller.
Either start from the basics or go straight to the implementation tools to test the solution – our engineers have prepared several training resources that are adapted to different levels of expertise.
This learning journey on STM32 embedded security offers you:
- The opportunity to evaluate your knowledge on embedded security with a 6-minute test. The results of this test will allow us to provide guidance on what section of the course you should follow.
- The possibility to get in touch with our STM32 application experts through the dedicated community section of this learning program
This program does not cover the programming of secure microcontollers and EAL certification.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for a security solution for their application
- Engineers looking for use cases and implementation examples on the STM32 security solution
- Beginners in embedded firmware security who first need to review the fundamentals of security
Benefits you will take away
- Appropriate knowledge in embedded security to help you make informed decisions
- An understanding of how to secure your products using a full ecosystem
Online course concept
These courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online. It includes hands-on demos. Depending on your level of expertise and proficiency, it will take you between 3 hours and 3 days to complete the courses.
STM32 embedded security learning program outline
► STM32Trust webinar
Watch our latest webinar to get an introduction to STM32Trust security: Understand proven STM32 security in 1 hour or go to the STM32Trust page.
► Get started! 10 questions to know where you are up to
Answer the questions in the following test to know what program sections you should follow, based on your knowledge.