IoT LoRa Development Kit webinar
Getting it right the first time:
From Concept to Prototype to Production, STMicroelectronics, MachineQ and MuRata help Simplify your IoT Journey
Miss the live event? Watch the recorded webinar to learn how you can optimize your latest IoT Sensor device implementation on the highly-scalable MachineQ platform using STMicroelectronics’ LoRa development kit, enhanced with multiple ST MEMs sensors.
The LoRaWAN™ and MachineQ specific sample project code will be executed from an STM32 embedded within the MuRata LoRaWAN module, producing the fastest time-to-market solution.
You will learn:
- how to use the ST development kit to prototype your IoT use case and effectively port the design to your own hardware using the MuRata module.
- how to jump-start your circuit board design using the MuRata module hardware design guidelines.
- about the tools and features provided by mQCentral, the MachineQ enterprise cloud software platform.
- Overview of the STMicroelectronics IoT development kit and MuRata module on the MachineQ IoT platform
- Discussion of real-life use cases employing these tools, and how to get started
- Additional design resources available to developers and technologists
|Maggie Bosak is the Product Technology Lead at MachineQ, where she’s focused on the development and deployment of the MachineQ best in class enterprise IoT platform. Maggie’s experience span the commercial and aerospace industries where she’s worked in hardware development and deployment, software project management, and now focuses on product development. Maggie holds an MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a BS in the same from Rowan University.|
|Marc Hervieu is IoT Marketing Manager in STMicroelectronics focusing on operator and industrial segments in America and has held this position since April 2016. He began his career in 1996 in Philips, France and moved to the US to join STMicroelectronics in 2002, as validation manager of ASICs for set-top boxes. In 2004, Marc moved to marketing and business development, where he drove business for set-top box, then moved to high-speed cable gateway solutions, and now focuses on developing strategic partnerships for low-power applications with low bitrate connected objects. Marc Hervieu is from Grenoble (France) and graduated from Pierre & Marie Curry, in Paris, with a PhD in computer science.|
|Steve Kim is Business Development Manager in MuRata Electronics with LoRa product marketing and promotion responsibilities across the Americas. He began his career as hardware design engineer covering low frequency up to 6 GHz. Since 2007, he has been working in marketing and business development on wireless modules that includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/ Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Cat-M1, NB-IOT, and LoRa technology. Steve Kim holds Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering.|