Bluetooth Low Energy (BlueNRG) and SubGhz (S2-LP) workshop
Enhance your low-power RF design with our BlueNRG (2.45 GHz) BLE wireless network processor and S2-LP ultra-low power sub-1GHz transceiver
Easy, fast and affordable low-power RF design with BlueNRG and S2-LP for engineers looking to develop low-energy RF communications for their embedded applications.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Engineers looking to understand the BlueNRG-x and/or S2-LP capabilities
- Developers looking for a way to have the best low-power RF implementation
- Developers willing to create innovative and efficient connected applications
Benefits you will take away
- Improve your designs using BlueNRG or S2-LP capabilities
- Determine which ST device is best suited for your RF design
- Select the right tool in our RF development ecosystem to find the best design for your application
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
The seminar is based on the BlueNRG and/or S2-LP Discovery Kit. All attendees will receive a complimentary Discovery Kit that they can take home!
Date and location
|Zurich, Switzerland||September 6, 2017||Closed|
|Cape Town, South Africa||September 19, 2017||Closed|
|Johannesburg, South Africa||September 21, 2017||Closed|
|09.00 – 09.45||Introduction and session overview RF roadmap update|
|09.45 – 10.45||BlueNRG-1 capabilities, figures and applications|
|11.00 – 11.30||BLE Profile demystification|
|11.30 – 13.00||Hands-on training with software package for BlueNRG-1 kits|
|13.00 – 14.00||Lunch break|
|14.00 – 15.00||S2-LP general capabilities and figures|
|15.30 – 16.00||S2-LP Low-power mode|
|16.00 - 17.30||Hands-on training with software package for S2-LP kits|
|17.30 – 18.00||Conclusion and Coffee to-go|