Create cloud-connected IoT solutions with Azure IoT and AWS IoT
Join us for 1-hour webinar on ST's cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure IoT and Amazon AWS platforms
This webinar was broadcasted Tuesday, September 14th 2021
STMicroelectronics is teaming up with Microsoft Azure IoT and Amazon AWS IoT to help developers easily create cloud-connected IoT solutions using ST's STM32 microcontrollers, microprocessors, and sensor product lines.
ST offers a wide range of IoT hardware along with pre-integrated software, a powerful development ecosystem, and starter kits. These tools allow developers to more easily connect IoT devices to Microsoft Azure IoT cloud platform, or AWS IoT cloud platform to monitor and manage billions of IoT assets.
In this session, we will present the STM32 development kits that are available on the Azure Certified Device Catalog and AWS Partner Device Catalog, targeting connected product solutions for various industry segments, including smart buildings, manufacturing, retail, agriculture, energy, smart places, healthcare and transportation.
With this webinar, attendees will identify which of ST’s smart and integrated development platforms support the design of cloud-connected IoT devices, allowing them to save time and kick-start their product development.
Who should attend
- IoT device and edge system architects and designers
- Engineers, entrepreneurs, system integrators, and professionals building smart, cloud-connected solutions in consumer, communications, retail, transportation, and industrial segments.
You will learn
- About ST’s solution offering for Microsoft Azure IoT cloud-connected platforms
- About ST’s solution offering for Amazon AWS cloud connected platforms
- About ST’s reference ecosystem, offering and roadmap
- Introduction to STMicroelectronics and Cloud solutions
- ST’s integration of Microsoft Azure IoT cloud
- Azure Certified Device Catalog of ST's reference platforms
- ST’s integration of Amazon AWS IoT cloud
- AWS partner device catalog of ST's reference platforms
- ST's ecosystem, offering, and roadmap
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST's experts will be available to answer your questions.
Ramkumar Yadavalli is a Senior Product Marketing Engineer with STMicroelectronics responsible for Microcontrollers & IoT Cloud Marketing in Americas. After starting his engineering career as a digital design engineer with a microcontroller system design startup, he then moved to Tata Consultancy Services, Alcatel Microelectronics, before joining STMicroelectronics in 2002 where he contributed to the development of multiple product lines for consumer, industrial, and telecom segments. Ramkumar earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Madras University, India, and his MBA from J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Atlanta, USA.
Ernesto Manuel Cantone
Ernesto Manuel Cantone is a Product Marketing Manager for MEMS and Sensors in the Americas. After starting his career as a mixed-signal IC designer, he developed and promoted ST's complete IoT ecosystem to help developers successfully create applications for smart industries, smart cities, smart homes and smart things. He also ensures ST offers the latest cloud, connectivity, and sensor fusion building blocks for these markets. Manuel has also covered key roles developing and promoting ST products for data centers. He earned his M.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Universita' di Pisa, Italy.
- Microsoft's Azure IoT cloud solution running on STM32U5 series
- Microsoft's Azure IoT cloud solution running on STM32L4+ series
- Amazon's AWS IoT cloud solution running on STM32 and Sensors
- Discovery kit for IoT node with STM32U5 series
- STM32L4+ Discovery kit IoT node, low-power wireless, BLE, NFC, WiFi
- STWIN SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node development kit and reference design for industrial IoT applications