Driving innovation in IoT connectivity with STM32 LoRa-enabled SoC, from theory to practice online workshop
Join our experts for a one-day workshop to learn how to benefit from multi-protocol flexibility in wireless applications featuring the single- and dual-core versions of the STM32WL multi-modulation System-on-Chip.
Ideal for new wireless IoT projects based on long-range connectivity such as remote environmental sensors, meters, trackers, and process controllers, the new dual-core STM32WL SoC boosts performance, cyber security, and offers great design flexibility. This workshop offers an opportunity for you to know more about the STM32WL (protocol stacks, power architecture, security features and more!) and gain hands-on experience with the support of our ST experts as part of a privileged group.
Who should attend this online workshop?
- Developers, engineers, designers based in EMEA
- Developers looking to overcome design challenges with multi-protocol applications (LoRa, Sigfox, or other sub-GHz communication protocols)
- Developers looking to combine security and high-performance R/F communication
- Engineers looking to increase power savings in their IoT device
- Book your seat and preferred date using the register button below.
- Your seat in the selected session will be confirmed shortly afterwards along with preparation instructions.
- You will receive the starter pack including P-Nucleo-LRWAN2 and NUCLEO-WL55JC for free, which will be used during the hands-on exercises. Please provide us with your shipping address in the registration process, otherwise we will not be able to confirm your participation.
Workshop agenda (CET time zone)
|08:30 - 09:00||Welcome and tools check|
|09:00 - 12:00||Introduction|
|STM32WL single / dual core and new peripherals in a few words|
- STM32WL & RF Phy: Point2Point
- STM32WL & LoRaWAN: class A node Part 1
|14:00 - 16:00||
- STM32WL & LoRaWAN: class A node Part 2
|STM32WL & dual protocol: Sigfox / LoRaWAN demo|
|Wrap-up and Q&A|
Location and dates
|Wednesday, March 17th, 2021||Online workshop||English||Open|
|Friday, March 19th, 2021||Online workshop||English||Open|
|Tuesday, March 30th, 2021||Online workshop||English||Open|
|Thursday, April 1st, 2021||Online workshop||English||Open|
|Wednesday, April 7th, 2021||Online workshop||English||Open|