electronica India 2021
16-18 December 2021
Join the largest conference for electronic components in India and South Asia
>The tradeshow focuses on cutting-edge technology and the latest innovations in semiconductors, embedded systems, displays and LEDs, micro- and nano-systems, sensor technology, test and measurement, passive components, PCBs, other circuit carriers and EMS. This event brings together decision makers from India and abroad, international and local market leaders.
In the 2021 virtual edition, ST will showcase several online demos in Power & Energy, Electric Vehicles, AI & IoT that will help electronic and IT leaders plan, optimize and drive their business.
The e-platform will offer visitors an opportunity to reconnect and network with our experts.
Discover our demos round Power & Energy, Solutions for Electric Vehicles, and AI & the IoT
Power & Energy
- High-performance Motor Control for industrial applications
- STEVAL-CTM010V1 - STMicroelectronics
- STEVAL-CTM010V1 - 1.5 kW dual motor drive with digital PFC based on SLLIMM™ IPMs and STM32F3, STEVAL-CTM010V1, STMicroelectronics
- MasterGaN rides the new wave of GaN Power
Solutions for Electric Vehicles
- STDES-VIENNARECT 15kW three-phase Vienna rectifier
- STDES-PFCBIDIR 15kW three-phase bi-directional AC/DC converter
- Two-wheeler electrification and digitalization
- Advanced traction inverter
- 48V traction inverter
- Battery management system
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS)
- Vehicle control unit
- Digital Cluster with Accordo2
- BLDC motor controller for E-Rickshaw (1kW)
- STDES-EVT001V1: the 1 kW BLDC traction controller is a reference design for low voltage battery for light electric vehicles running on nominal 48 VDC and 50 A peak current.
AI & IoT
- STM32 32-bit MCU & MPU Family
Explore a wide range of STM32 microcontrollers and microprocessor, including the ultra-low power STM32U5 MCUs that received SESIP and PSA level 3 certification.
Connect with STM32 developers on the dedicated community and GitHub.
- NFC / RFID Tags & Readers
- Low-power RF Focus on Bluetooth® Mesh
- BlueNRG-Mesh is a software solution for connecting multiple Bluetooth® Low Energy devices in Mesh networks. It enables true two-way communication between Bluetooth-enabled devices in secure, integrated, and range-extending Mesh networks.
- 6LoWPAN solution for smart metering application
- X-CUBE-SUBG2 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the Sub-1GHz RF communication for S2-LP.
- TESEO-LIV3F based application for OpenSTLinux
- X-LINUX-GNSS1 is an STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux software expansion package that runs on the ARM® Cortex®-A7-based core of the STM32MP1 microprocessor on the STM32MP157F-DK2 discovery kit to demonstrate GNSS-based applications.
- Bluetooth-based smart plug
- The STDES-BLUEPLUG2 is a reference design for home automation and IoT applications. The on-board BLUENRG-M2SP complies with Bluetooth® Low Energy specification 5.2 to ensure secure data exchanges from specific electrical loads to a BLE-enabled smartphone.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org