European Utility Week 2015
|Reed Messe Wien |
November 3 - 5, 2015
Website: Click here
European Utility Week covers all major value streams stretching from transmission to the end-user, including the fields of renewable integration and storage solutions, grid security and smart cities into the conference programme and the exhibition.
Over the course of three days, industry leaders come together to discuss the challenges that lie ahead and agree on a path of action that will involve the adoption of specialised and technical solutions. Innovation is at the forefront of the 3 days with showcasing of projects and new solutions throughout the three exhibition halls.
Activities at the event
ST will showcase demonstrations of leading performance technologies including:
- Field-proven, multi-standard PLC platforms to support present and future market needs
- Ultra-low power microcontroller for gas, water, electricity meter and smart city
- Wireless system for smart metering and smart city applications
- Disruptive metering platform architectures and ultra-accurate energy measurement ICs
- High performance microcontroller for Industrial meters or security applications
- Secure solutions for certified smart grids & smart cities