STPOWER HV solutions for On-Board Chargers and DC-DC converters in EVs
Join us for 1-hour webinar on STPOWER high-voltage solutions for On-Board Chargers and DC-DC converters in Electric Vehicles
Choosing the right high-voltage power solution in OBCs and DC-DC applications for EVs.
Follow this webinar to know more on how ST's high-voltage power discrete technologies and modules can be integrated in the development of specific power conversion stages in EVs, enabling high efficiency in medium- to high-power automotive applications up to 22 kW. Discover ST’s high-voltage product portfolio, available in a wide range of different topologies for specific design constraints, and learn about the typical power architectures and configurations which can be implemented using ST’s high-voltage power transistor series. Benchmarks and case studies will be also presented.
The webinar will help you select the optimal power solution for your automotive system, based on its design constraints.
Who should attend
- Power system engineers developing battery charging solutions for EVs
- Electric mobility experts interested in power technologies enabling fast and efficient charging in OBC systems
You will learn
- About the key requirements for OBCs and DC-DC converters in electric vehicles
- About ST’s value proposition for OBCs and DC-DC converters
- How to implement various power topologies in specific automotive systems and their respective features
- How to design efficient solutions for AC-DC and DC-DC converter designs in single- and three-phase systems, based on ST’s high-voltage product families
- How to identify and select the best high-voltage power product series for your target applications
- About the benefits of using silicon-carbide power devices for bidirectional DC-DC converters
- Introduction to Electric Vehicle OBC and DC-DC systems
- Power architectures and topologies
- Benchmarks and case studies
- SiC technology in bi-directional DC-DC converters
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
Anselmo is a Senior Application Development Engineer at STMicroelectronics. He graduated with a master's degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Catania, Italy. He joined STMicroelectronics in June 2006 and started his career as an Application Engineer for the Power Bipolar and IGBTs applications with a strong focus on SMPS, lighting and welding. Today, he works in the HV, SiC and Advanced Application Development group of the Power Transistor Division lab, in the Automotive and Discrete Group, focusing on Electric Vehicle applications and the latest SiC Wide Bandgap Technologies in both automotive and industrial systems.
Luigi received his degree in Electronic Engineering in April 2006 and joined ST two months after. He started his career as an Application Engineer for Power Bipolar and IGBT applications with a strong focus on SMPS and Induction Heating. Today, he is part of the Power Transistor Division, in the Automotive and Discrete Group, and he is mainly focused on Electric Vehicle applications and the latest SiC and GaN Wide Bandgap technologies.