Partner webinar - An ideal hardware and software platform to manage and analyze microcontrollers embedded IoT data
Hosted by ITTIA, an ST Authorized Partner, this webinar will present the ITTIA database. ITTIA DB is a database with intelligent built-in time-series technology. It is integrated with mini RTOS Kernel and available on powerful MCUs, enabling:
- time-stamped sensor data flexibility
- excellent query performance
- significant storage savings
Combined with STM32 and FreeRTOS™, this solution reduces development time and cost for building tomorrow’s MCU systems.
This webinar includes a live Q&A with the experts.
Join this session to see live demonstrations! Experience the ideal software and hardware integration between ITTIA DB, FreeRTOS™, and STM32, for better data management and analytics at the edge.
After attending this webinar, you will know about:
- The ITTIA DB IoT Edge time series data analytics and management
- The powerful capabilities of the STM32 MCUs for building embedded systems
- The great value of FreeRTOS™, a portable real-time operating system (RTOS) aimed primarily at microcontrollers
- Available security and safety solutions to shield microcontroller data
Sasan MONTASERI, President, ITTIA
Sasan Montaseri is the founder of ITTIA, the leading-edge time series data management and analysis software solution for embedded systems and IoT devices.
Ryan PHILIPPS, Software Product Architect, ITTIA
Ryan Phillips designs and develops secure, high quality database software and tools for embedded systems and IoT devices.
Daniel GROSS, Senior Developer Advocate, AWS IoT Ecosystem Services
Daniel Gross is a Senior Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services (AWS), focused on FreeRTOS™ and embedded devices interacting with cloud services.
Ramkumar YADAVALLI, Senior Product Marketing Engineer, STMicroelectronics
Ramkumar is responsible for STM32 microcontrollers, microprocessors, IoT/Cloud marketing for the America region. He has worked in the semiconductor industry for over 20 years.