Webinar: Getting started with new Azure RTOS for STM32 MCUs and MPUs
Learn how to benefit from new Azure RTOS offer for STM32 MCUs and MPUs
This webinar was broadcasted Tuesday, December 15th, 2020
Join this one-hour webinar to discover the industry-leading Microsoft Azure RTOS for STM32 microcontrollers, and learn how to use it with the STM32Cube ecosystem to reduce your time to market.
Azure RTOS is an embedded development suite including ThreadX, a small and powerful operating system, and set of other middleware libraries for file systems, TCP/IP networking, USB connectivity and graphical user interfaces.
Who should attend?
- Developers looking for quick and easy implementation of complex middleware into new or existing STM32 projects
- Developers looking for an integrated solution aligned with STM32 standards in terms of firmware, hardware and development tools
- Developers who would like to get more familiar with the STM32 ecosystem
- STM32 ecosystem overview
- Azure RTOS offer for STM32
- Practical demonstration of Azure RTOS for STM32H7 MCUs
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
|Tilen MAJERLE |
Tilen joined ST in 2017 as a Field Application Engineer specialized in microcontrollers and later moved to the STM32 Technical marketing team. He is currently responsible for customers in Eastern Europe and is involved in driving STM32 ecosystem solutions across the EMEA region.
|Lubos KOUDELKA |
Lubos joined the STM32 support team in 2015 after graduating from the Czech Technical University in Prague. Lubos is mainly focused on USB peripherals and other high-performance applications within the team.