ST and Sigfox Developer Workshop
How to develop an IoT tracker node with ST solutions and Sigfox connectivity
Learn how to connect the STMicroelectronics IoT tracker node to Sigfox back-end, compile and debug the application. The IoT tracker node kit includes an STM32 Microcontroller and two expansion boards for Sigfox connectivity along with inertial and environmental sensors.
- NUCLEO-L053R8 (STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L053 MCU)
- X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 (Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio)
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board)
Participants will learn how to play with single SW framework combining SigFox connectivity and sensor applications. Participants will receive the STMicroelectronics IoT tracker node Kit free of charge.
- Technical overview of the STM32 Open Development Environment
- In-depth introduction to Sigfox Technology
- Hands-on experience with connecting the ST IoT tracker node to Sigfox backend
- Tips to take your innovation to the next level with the Innovation World Cup® and prizes worth over 500,000 USD, including free ST development kits.
|09:00 am||Registration opens|
|09:30 am||Welcome and Introduction to STM32 Open Development Environment |
Gilles Alcocer, IoT and Partner Ecosystem Senior Manager, STMicroelectronics
|09:45 am||Introduction to Sigfox technology |
Stephane Paris, IoT Agency Director, Sigfox
|10:00 am||Developer workshop - Getting started with ST IoT tracker node with Sigfox connectivity and sensors|
|12:30 pm||Networking lunch and demo|
Participation is free of charge, along with a ST IoT tracker node kit for all participants. Registration is required, and seats are limited.
…Want more? After the workshop you will be invited to join our lunch and an exclusive conference bringing together international tech leaders and innovators, starting at 3:00 pm.
Sigfox is an ST Authorized Partner.