ST Day Seminar
ST Day - Learn about STMicroelectronics' innovative IoT technologies
Join us for this seminar on Tuesday, August 29th
PUC RS - Av. Ipiranga, 6681 - Prédio 30 – Bloco D - sala 302
CEP: 90619-900 - Porto Alegre – RS
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a my.st.com account, click HERE TO REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click HERE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT and register.
8hAM - 5hPM - IoT event
10hAM and 3hPM - Coffee breaks
The first part of the seminar will feature demonstration classes using the STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool and the IAR integrated development environment (IDE) to generate and debug a range of IoT projects using the STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) with low-power wireless, BLE, NFC, Sub-GHz, and Wi-Fi connectivity enabling you to explore your own innovative IoT ideas.
- Use the STM32CubeMX device selection matrix, pin mapping utility and code-generation utilities
- Get started using the STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node, STM32Cube firmware library and IAR IDE
- Explore and utilize the broad range of on-board connectivity options including Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi, Sub-GHz and NFC
- Configure and interact with AWS Cloud Services in real time
The second part of the seminar will feature products and demonstrations involving ST´s MEMS&Sensors, Microphones, Sub- 1GHz, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi modules and their related development platforms.
- Bluetooth Low Energy – Technology trends, applications and demonstration
- Motion MEMS – Changing the world we live in + SensorTile Platform
- Sub-1GHz Technology for Mesh and LPWAN applications
- MEMS Microphones – Voice activated services and acoustic sensing + BlueCoin
- WiFi Connectivity and Modules – Cloud based services: unveiling new markets and applications