Remote STM32 application monitoring with STM32CubeMonitor
Join us for a one-hour webinar and learn how to remotely monitor the performance of STM32 applications using STM32CubeMonitor
Tuesday, April 13th 2021
With the emergence of remote working and the development of online tools for task sharing, it is crucial for developers to be able to remotely monitor and visualize runtime variables to speed up time to market.
The free STM32CubeMonitor software tool allows users to create a custom monitoring window, in line with product-specific requirements, for accurate and seamless real-time firmware monitoring.
With this webinar, attendees can get an overview of the STM32CubeMonitor tool and discover how it is integrated in the STM32Cube ecosystem. Developers will also learn how to use the STM32CubeMonitor thanks to a real-time demonstration in the second part of the webinar.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the STM32Cube ecosystem and its various building blocks can reduce development time and cost
- About the benefits of the STM32CubeMonitor software tool, based on typical use cases
- How to use STM32CubeMonitor to build your own application dashboard and monitor the performance of your STM32 application
- STM32Cube ecosystem overview and key components
- STM32CubeMonitor tool overview and typical use cases
- Demonstration of remote application monitoring
After the webinar, there will be a 15-minute Q&A session where our experts will be available to answer any questions.
This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
- For EMEA: April 13th, 2021 at 3:00 pm CEST
- For Americas: April 13th, 2021 at 2:00 pm EDT
To participate in this free online event, simply register on my.st.com.
Tilen joined ST in 2017 as a Field Application Engineer specialized in microcontrollers and later moved to the STM32 Technical Marketing Team. He is currently responsible for customers in Eastern Europe and drives projects to further enhance STM32 ecosystem solutions across the EMEA region.
Currently responsible for the development of the Southern US market for STM32 and STM8 family lines, Firat has been a Product Marketing Principal Engineer at ST since 2007. He holds an M.Sc. in electronical engineering from the UMass Dartmouth (USA). He previously worked on embedded applications as an Application/Sustaining Engineer and has been working as a developer in different companies for more than 20 years.