STM32Cube with TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 1-day hands-on workshop
Learn how to increase your efficiency using STM32Cube with the free TrueSTUDIO® for
Registration for this workshop is closed
Join ST for a 1-day workshop on how to use TrueSTUDIO® for STM32, a free flexible and extensible development and debugging IDE, and STM32Cube, a free comprehensive software solution combining embedded software libraries with a graphical interface for configuring the embedded firmware.
At this workshop we will guide participants on how to make use of STM32Cube together with the free TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 IDE and several practical hands-on labs using the highly advanced STM32L4+ Nucleo Discovery kit (NUCLEO-L4R5ZI) to rapidly develop for their applications.
Who should attend this course?
- Developers looking for a way to optimize their current development time using an enhanced C/C++ IDE based on open source components with powerful professional extensions, features and utilities.
- Engineers looking to easily start or improve a design based on an STM32 MCU using the comprehensive STM32 development ecosystem.
As part of your registration, you will receive training directly from an STM32 expert who will be there to assist you and answer any questions you may have throughout the entire day of hands-on sessions.
Confirmed participants will each receive a complimentary STM32L4+ Nucleo Discovery kit (NUCLEO-L4R5ZI) that they can take home!
Benefits you will take away:
- Set up of STM32 development environment using the STM32Cube and TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 IDE
- Complete understanding of STM32Cube including the graphical interface and the APIs for hardware abstraction layer
- Hands-on experience using TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 IDE
- A strong practical experience to start or improve your own STM32-based applications
All participants are required to bring along their Windows-based notebooks as we would be providing the various drivers and compilers for installation onto your laptops for a more effective hands-on training.
Workshop locations and dates
|Chennai||Tuesday, 28 August, 2018||Closed|
|Hyderabad||Thursday, 30 August, 2018||Closed|
|Ahmedabad||Monday, 10 September, 2018||Closed|
For any other query related to our workshops, please contact Daisy Saluja at firstname.lastname@example.org