Explore your own innovative IoT ideas with the ‘out-of-the-box’ ready cloud connectivity board
This 1-hour webinar will demonstrate how the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit makes it simple to connect with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite and enables you to explore your own innovative IoT ideas!
The IoT Discovery Kit features an ultra-low-power STM32L4 Cortex® -M4 MCU, wireless connectivity and an array of sensors to showcase cloud connectivity features.
Join us Tuesday, October 10th at 12 noon CDT
You will learn:
About the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit, an ‘out-of-the-box’ ready cloud connectivity board for IoT nodes featuring:
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Cortex® -M4 MCU
- Broad range of on board connectivity including Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi, Sub-GHz and NFC
- Full range of motion, environmental and proximity sensors
- Digital microphones
How to get started with the STM32 IoT Discovery Kit:
- Configure and interact with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
Register Today for our Simplifying Microsoft Azure Connectivity with the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit seminars and receive a complimentary STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node and learn how to connect with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite!
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm (CDT)
- Introduction and overview of the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit
- Configure a Microsoft Azure IoT Suite connection with the IoT Discovery Kit
- Monitor real-time IoT Discovery Kit board sensor data on Azure IoT Hub
- Control the IoT Discovery Kit using Azure messages
12:45 pm – 1:00 pm
STM32 IoT Discovery kit for the STM32L475 MCU
The STM32 IoT Discovery kit (B-L475E-IOT01A) is available now from distributors or can be purchased directly from st.com.
- Main features of the Discovery Kit:
- Ultra-low-power STM32L475 MCU features
- STM32L475VGT6 MCU with ARM® Cortex–M4® core @ 80 MHz, 100 DMIPS and 153 ULPBench™ score
- 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- 128 Kbytes of SRAM
- External 64 Mbit QSPI Flash memory interface for additional code/data storage
- Wireless connectivity
- Sub-GHz (915 MHz)
- Motion MEMS
- Humidity and temperature
- Dual MEMS microphones
- USB OTG
- Arduino™ Uno
- Embedded ST-LINK debugger and programmer
For further information please visit www.st.com/stm32app-discovery