Next Generation Intelligent Power Switches & Motor Control Solutions for 12V/24V DC Systems
Equip yourself with ST’s simulation technology for integrated power solutions, and drive your design to the next level
Discover how ST’s next-generation integrated Smart Power solutions can help you reduce cost, improve reliability and optimize board space.
Also, learn how to select the optimal solution for your application based on specific design constraints using ST’s newest design simulation tool, TWISTER™.
Join us Wednesday, August 16th 2017 at 12 noon (CDT)
Join us for a 1-hour overview of ST’s leading-edge, fully integrated smart drivers for lighting, power distribution, heating, and brushed DC motor control (12 V, up to 150 W, including highly demanding automotive applications).
You will learn:
- the benefits of using high-side, low-side, and integrated H-bridge drivers
- how to reduce cost and improve reliability with minimal space requirements
- ideas regarding various implementations and their advantages
- how to optimize your design using ST’s newest design simulation tool
ST’s experienced smart driver application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm (CDT)
- Overview of VIPower Technology
- Features and benefits of high-side, low-side, and H-Bridge Drivers
- Review of various implementations and their advantages
12:30 pm – 12:45 pm
- Demonstration of TWISTER™, ST’s NEW revolutionary design simulation tool
12:45 pm – 1:00 pm
- Q&A session
ST’s VIPower drivers
The latest series of low- and high-side drivers as well as DC motor H-bridge drivers, built on VIPower M0-7 technology, offer higher power density, greater accuracy in critical diagnostic, and new protection features. This series covers a wide spectrum of RDS(on) values (from 1.5 up to 140 mΩ) and package options, ensuring design scalability. Additional features include:
- Configurable auto-restart or latch-off protection against hazardous conditions
- Multiplexed analog current sense for load current diagnostic
- Ultra-low power consumption (0.5 μA max. standby current)
- Ultra-compact Power-SSO packages
- Extreme low-voltage operation for deep cold cranking applications
- PWM control up to 20 kHz (motor driver ICs only)